LIFE ON YOUR TERMS
Wellness begins the minute you step through our door, but our continuum of care is here should the need arise. At ShorePointe Village we’re proud to offer you a variety of care services. Our assisted living includes help with day to day tasks to support your independent lifestyle. Our respite program on the other hand, can be as simple as helping you get back on your feet after an elective surgery. Exploring our levels of care is an important step to understanding all that ShorePointe has to offer. See what fits you or your loved one’s needs best, we’ll take care of the rest.
Choosing a place to call home is no small matter. Because home is more than a place; it’s a state of mind. At ShorePointe Village, we offer a superior selection of assisted living options that allow you to live your life the way you want to continue living it, with conviviality, autonomy and most importantly, security. ShorePointe Village prides itself on a unique “community” approach to assisted living that mixes concierge lifestyle service with incomparable medical care. Our neighborhood living boasts intimate, well-appointed settings that pulse with a true spirit of community and caring. Mingle when you want; enjoy your own company when you want.
- Oversight by an RN (Registered Nurse)
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Dining room experience for lunch and dinner
- Assistance with medication management
- Special recreational programs/outings
- Inviting living room atmosphere outside of individual living space/ home-like amenities
- Beautifully landscaped gardens
The Homestead, Our Post-Rehabilitation Neighborhood
The Village Homestead is a restorative rehabilitation neighborhood that helps ease your way from traditional rehabilitation in a long term care or hospital setting back to your permanent residence.
At the heart of this carefully planned neighborhood is a supervised recovery gym located just steps away from your own fully furnished respite suite. Under the watchful eyes of caring ShorePointe Village professionals, home care therapists, and your personal Physician, you can work at your own pace with state-of-the art equipment that will assist you in regaining your strength and improve the skills you need to return home with confidence.
Taking on the care of a loved one is a feat of compassion and responsibility. You want your loved one to enjoy the care and company that only family can provide. But modern life, with all of its complexities and demands, can feel like a powerful tide opposing your best intentions and sapping the energy you need to fulfill your duties. Shore Pointe Village offers signature respite care that allows you to relax and recharge while your loved one receives the best of care in well-appointed, homey surroundings. Take a pause. Take a vacation. Let ShorePointe Village help you to keep giving the best of care your loved one so richly deserves.
Services Make the Village a Home
ShorePointe Village enjoys a reputation for delivering an unparalleled level of service. Our on-site staff is both dedicated and knowledgeable. They take great pride in knowing and pampering their residents.
- The Homestead, a fully furnished short stay neighborhood featuring a supervised recovery gym
- Attentive and trained staff members – 24 hours per day
- Wellness checks by Licensed Nurses – 7 days per week
- Four course meals served table-side, prepared by a trained Chef
- Emergency call systems in each suite and bath
- Complimentary transportation to appointments
- Convenient location near Beaumont Health System-Grosse Pointe and other area hospitals, as well as the Nautical Mile, a renowned enclave of boutiques, restaurants, parks and magnificent Lake St. Clair
- Respite Care and Services in fully furnished suites for short stays
The Village offers numerous “Smart Design” benefits for seniors including:
- Nine distinctly different and intimate neighborhoods – no long hallways
- Each neighborhood boasts an elegant living room, family room, dining room and country kitchen. Living in a neighborhood is like living in your home – small, simple and intimate
- A unique design with only 10 residents in each neighborhood – all in private suites
- Five spacious floor plans to choose from – with handicap accessible baths
- Well appointed suites with a kitchenette including a refrigerator, sink and microwave
- Air conditioning throughout
- Pre-wiring for Telephone and Cable TV, Basic Cable services included
- Smoke alarms and sprinklers in each suite – for safety
- A luxurious Hair Salon – on site
- Ice Cream Parlor
- Reflection Library
- A large community gathering room
- A three-season screened porch that overlooks manicured gardens and a fountain
- Beautifully landscaped courtyards featuring vegetable and “cutting” perennial gardens
- Outdoor putting green